Saturday, February 6, 2010

 
 
  
  
These pictures are all taken by my beautiful friend Corie.
Aside from recommending and lending me excellent booking from her extensive library, being insanely funny,  always being excited to see you, and the queen of doling out exceptionally good advice and telling it like it is - she has an amazing eye for taking fantastic photos. I can't wait for her to put out a book for me to put on my coffee table. 
So if you didn't know it before, you know it now - Corie is the best!

 
 They've got me thinking about summer, and my other loves, tea and sandwiches.

Ooh, I also dragged DK all around town with me today, and I finally got tickets to Victoria's 2nd annual Tea Festival. Since this is boring to everyone else but me and old ladies I will limit talking about it to one post only (in the future - this bit doesn't count).

Tonight we are going to watch St Elmo's Fire I think.
Tomorrow is going to be beautiful and we are going to go on a long long long bike ride.

1 comment:

  1. JESSE! i'm blushing! you are really truly too amazing. thank you for your kind words, and way to tell me that you have a blog!!!! i love it so much. i love YOU so much xoxox

    ReplyDelete